Friday 11 November 2011

how i spend my holiday

       Finally, it is my first holiday for this semester. But it is only mid semester break and i only get 7 days of holiday. During this holiday, i also celebrate Hari Raya Haji. I had celebrate it at Melaka. The only way i spent my day is going for karaoke with my bestfriend at green box. We went there during happy hours and we only need to pay RM10 for 3 hours plus free drinks and junkies. I ate a lot and sing a lot and i really enjoy my day. Other than that, i spend my time for watching movies and online. I also teach my brother who are going to sit for SPM soon. I am really worried.So, my holiday is quite boring and dull because i have insufficient of  time. But then i am happy, because i can spent more time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment